Key Features of the Civia Twin City Step Over Bike Red L (58Cm):
The Civia Twin City Step Over Bike is an excellent bike for casual riders looking to have a fun and relaxing time outdoors. It’s made from Cromoly material to create a reliable and sturdy build that grants you elation while riding. It also features a kickstand for those moments when you need to quickly get off and on the bike with ease. This Civia Twin City Step Over Bike is an excellent bike to take around the park, or out in the city. You'll enjoy the sights on this quiet, comfortable ride.
- 4130 chromoly down tube, chain stays and fork; integrated steel rear rack
- Singlespeed drivetrain with Shimano/Alex wheels and Kenda Kwest 700c x 35mm tires
- Kickstand and chainguard included; fenders sold separately
- Coaster brake in the back, linear pull brake up front
- 700c x 38mm maximum tire clearance; 32mm with fenders
- Complete bike weighs approximately 30 lbs.
- Get a closer look at the Twin City on civiacycles.com
- Mfg Size: LG
- Seat Tube: 56.0 cm
- TT (Effective): 58 cm
- Arm Length: 170.0 mm
- Stem Length: 100 mm
- Bar Width: 62 cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Wght/Dims: 35.1 lbs. 55 x 8 x 32
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.