If comfortable cruising is more your speed than recklessly shredding it up and down at the park, the Civia Loring BaSE 3 Bike is the bike for you. All of the lavish components such as disc brakes and a rubber-footed double forked kickstand make every ride on the BaSE 3 the easiest ride you will ever take. The Loring BaSE 3 bike is also extremely dependable. The solid, welded frame and bomb-proof construction prove that this is a product that is built to last. If you will settle for nothing less than supreme comfort, style and dependability, this is your bike.
Key Features of the Civia Loring Base 3 Bike:
- 100% 4130 CroMoly frame and fork; integrated kickstand plate
- SRAM i-Motion 3 speed drivetrain with BB5 brakes, Mavic rims, and Continental Town Ride 26 x 1.75" tires
- Double leg kickstand and chainguard included
- 26 x 2.1" maximum tire clearance
- Complete bike weighs approximately 32 lbs.
- Mfg Size: LG, XL
- Seat Tube: 51.0 cm (LG), 56.0 cm (XL)
- TT (Effective): 56.3 cm (LG), 59.3 cm (XL)
- Bar Width: 55 cm (LG), 55 cm (XL)
- Wheel Size: 26" (LG), 26" (XL)
- Wght/Dims: 40 lbs. 54 x 31 x 8 (LG), 40 lbs. 53 x 31 x 9(XL)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.