These size specific razor thin platform pedals will have you putting a solid stamp on your competition. With a 6061-T6 aluminum body mounted to a chromoly steel axle you get a marvelous balance of light weight, stiffness, and durability. 10 adjustable pins per side give you repair ability and customization that blows cheaper pedals out of the water and for a pedal with this large of a footprint to come in at only 405 grams per pair you can have the highest end performance without adding boat anchors to your rig. These size large Stamps are recommended for shoe sizes 10-15 (US Men's) or 43-49 Eu. Color match your bike and you'll have the confident footing you've always dreamed of right out of the gate with the Crank Brothers Stamp pedals.
- Available in two sizes for optimal shoe/pedal interface (Large = 111mm x 114mm / Small = 101mm x 100mm)
- Large pedals are recommended for shoe size 10-15 (43-49)
- Small pedals are recommended for shoe size 5-10 (37-43)
- Minimal profile and concave platform: 15/13/15mm thickness
- 10 adjustable pins per side
- All new internals: outboard/inboard igus II glide bearing and double seal system
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Pedal Type: Platform
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Weight: 405 g