Found in the upper end of the Blackburn saddle range, is a molded section that absorbs impacts and distributes them to the perimeter of the saddle base. The concept borrows from an advanced prosthetic limb which carries the full weight of a person, acts as a spring and delivers reliable comfort. By using this technology, we can develop a lightweight molded section in-between the base and the rail that will absorb impacts, and create a more comfortable saddle.
- Designed to meet the anatomical needs of the female rider
- Optimized for upright, casual riding positions
- Perimeter comfort chassis reduces pressure and absorbs impact
- Flexure³ Base with built-in flex points improves comfort and pedaling efficiency
- Comfort groove reduces pressure and enhances comfort
- Memory foam performance cushioning
- Long steel rails offer a greater range of adjustment