Found in the upper end of the Blackburn saddle range, is a molded section that absorbs impacts and distributes them to the perimeter of the saddle base. The concept borrows from an advanced prosthetic limb which carries the full weight of a person, acts as a spring and delivers reliable comfort. By using this technology, Blackburn can develop a lightweight molded section in-between the base and the rail that will absorb impacts, and create a more comfortable saddle.
- Perimeter comfort chassis isolates rider from impacts
- Seamless cover reduces irritation from chafing
- Flexure3 Base with built-in flex points improves comfort and pedaling efficiency
- Comfort groove reduces pressure and enhances comfort
- Memory foam performance cushioning
- Oversized, ovalized Cro-Mo rails
- Weather resistant