Up for every challenge with race-ready performance and technology, X5 components help off-road enthusiasts take it to the next level. With smooth, precise X-Glide shifting and legendary SRAM 10-speed performance, X5 brings out the best in any bike - and in every rider.
- 2 X 10; Front 36/22, Rear 11-36T
- 36/22T; 175mm; 6066 Alloy
- The RIDE crank delivers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out a big price tag. Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- All Race Face XC cranksets feature SRAM’s new "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools.
- Retains the same 3mm range chainline adjustment feature as SRAM’s high end X-Type cranksets, giving you the ability to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment with difficult suspension frame designs and fine-tuning shifting chainguide set-ups.
- Features RACEFACE lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
- RACEFACE 100mm sealed 6066 Alloy
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease. Tested and proven to extend bearing life.
- Sram 10 Speed Cassette 11-36T; Aluminum Spider with Steel Cogs
- The PG-1030 offers riders better performance and optimized shifting reliability when riding off road. When you combine the optimal tooth profiling design along with positive index shifting you get a more reliable, better shifting and more responsive bike, period.
- 10 Speed
- The SRAM X5 speed trigger shifter offers up 1:1 cable pull for precise actuation and reliable shifting through all the roughest terrain you can find.
- The SRAM impulse technology provides smooth trigger shifting and fluid motion for sustained performance on the roughest terrain.
- The SRAM X5 offers up 1:1 cable pull for precise actuation and reliable shifting through all the roughest terrain you can find. The sturdy alloy B-Knuckle construction will hold up against rock goblins and rut busting rides all year round.
- SRAM X7 wide range 2 X 10 with X-Glide
- Dual pull routing and 1 : 1 actuation provide dynamic motion shifting for extended riding across all conditions.
- KMC X10EPT Stretch-resistant ECO- ProteQ for superior rust resistance
- KMC's multiple speed chains are compatible with all major shift systems. They offer extraordinary performance, durability, and ease of mounting.
- Avid BB7 mechanical disc calipers with 160 mm rotors, Dual Knob Pad Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning
- Tons of controlled power and intuitive easy-to-use adjustability, the BB7's set the standard in the realm of mechanical disc brakes. Inboard and outboard adjustor knobs, and integrated cable stop spring tension adjustment ensures that Avid's standard is everyone else's goal
- Avid Speed Dial 7 brake levers; Reversible Aluminum, reach adjustment, and Qwik-Adjust barrel adjuster
- Built around one of Avid's original breakthrough designs, the Speed Dial 7 is the smooth and powerful way to control mechanical disc brakes. They are super easy to install and adjust so you can dial in the modulation just the way you like.