Up for every challenge with race-ready performance and technology, X5 components help off-road enthusiasts take it to the next level. With smooth, precise X-Glide shifting and legendary SRAM 10-speed performance, X5 brings out the best in any bike—and in every rider.
- 1 X 10; Front 32T, Rear 11-36T
- 32T; 175mm; 6066 Alloy
- The RIDE crank delivers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out a big price tag. Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- Features RACEFACE lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease. Tested and proven to extend bearing life.
- Sram 10 Speed Cassette 11-36T; Aluminum Spider with Steel Cogs
- The PG-1030 offers riders better performance and optimized shifting reliability when riding off road. When you combine the optimal tooth profiling design along with positive index shifting you get a more reliable, better shifting and more responsive bike, period.
- 10 Speed
- The SRAM X5 speed trigger shifter offers up 1:1 cable pull for precise actuation and reliable shifting through all the roughest terrain you can find.
- The SRAM impulse technology provides smooth trigger shifting and fluid motion for sustained performance on the roughest terrain.
- The SRAM X5 offers up 1:1 cable pull for precise actuation and reliable shifting through all the roughest terrain you can find. The sturdy alloy B-Knuckle construction will hold up against rock goblins and rut busting rides all year round.
- KMC X10EPT Stretch-resistant ECO- ProteQ for superior rust resistance
- KMC's multiple speed chains are compatible with all major shift systems. They offer extraordinary performance, durability, and ease of mounting.