This is not your old man's drivetrain...With a huge 10-42T cassette, unstoppable X-Horizon derailleur, X-Sync chain rings integrated technology there is no stopping you. No matter your style Cross country, Gravel or All mountain the X1 delivers unmatched performance in almost every category. The bombproof construction and sleek profile design will have your legs screaming for mercy and your cheeks sore from your smile.
SRAM X1 X-HORIZON REAR DERAILLEUR:
- Like a turkey on Thanksgiving this this is stuffed to the brim with all of SRAM's top of the line innovations. On the fly shifting has never been so smooth. The reliability and precision on X-ACTUATION combined with the X-HORIZON technology reduces your chain slap, chain drop and nearly eliminates shift force. Cage lock clutch make chain drops virtually nonexistent and removing that back wheel has never been easier.
- 11 Speed; Pull lever ball bearing technology
- X1 X-ACTUATION is here and ready to take the lead. Zero Loss 1 : 1 shifting means there is no loss is of engagement every time you shift. The Alloy cover and forged construction make these shifters super strong and lightweight. Do you have what it takes to ride what the world champions ride? Expand your range, Expand your mind with X1 From SRAM
- 10/42T;Wide Range Cassette
- The XG-1180 MINI CLUSTER hybrid cassette dishes out lightweight performance matched with the durability of a lumberjack's axe. Super wide range 10-42t gearing made from CNC machined steel has an open design to clear debris and mud so you can rip and roll your way through anything the woodland gods throw your way. Expand your range and expand your mind with SRAM.
- The SRAM GX crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM''s X-SYNC tooth profile, the GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth''s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain''s inner and outer links. And with five available chainrings, you can personalize your gear range to match the way you ride.
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC chainring—an integral component of the SRAM 1x drivetrain
- 6000 series aluminum arms
- X-SYNC tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- BOOST 148 compatible
- SRAM BB30
- Named for its required spindle size, the BB30 cuts weight by up to 100g, narrows Q-factor, increases anklle clearance, and ups bearing durability
- Avid BB7 mechanical disc with 160 mm rotors, Dual Knob Pad Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning
- Tons of controlled power and intuitive easy-to-use adjustability, the BB7's set the standard in the realm of mechanical disc brakes. Inboard and outboard adjustor knobs, and integrated cable stop spring tension adjustment ensures that Avid's standard is everyone else's goal
- Avid Speed Dial 7 brake levers; Reversible Aluminum, reach adjustment, and Qwik-Adjust barrel adjuster
- Built around one of Avid's original breakthrough designs, the Speed Dial 7 is the smooth and powerful way to control mechanical disc brakes. They are super easy to install and adjust so you can dial in the modulation just the way you like.
- KMC X11L; Full Nickel Plate; Stretch-resistant ECO; ProteQ for superior rust resistance
- KMC's multiple speed chains are compatible with all major shift systems. They offer extraordinary performance, durability, and ease of mounting.
- 1 X 11