RIDE YOUR WAY. For every bike, there''s a rider. A rider who builds it. A rider who knows it. A rider who''s always ready to take the bike somewhere new. Introducing GX, the drivetrain for people who love to ride without restraint. From beginner to expert, GX delivers personalized gear choices that take you as far and wide as you want to go. Engineered in Germany with 1x and 2x options, SRAM GX brings the power of riding to everyone, everywhere.
- 2X11; Front 22/36T, Rear 11/42T
- 36/22T; 175mm; 6066 Alloy
- The RIDE crank delivers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out a big price tag. Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- Features RACEFACE lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle.
- RACEFACE 100mm sealed 6066 Alloy
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease. Tested and proven to extend bearing life.
- Super wide gear range, a perfect fit for any ride.
- Optimized gear steps across entire range.
- Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains.
- 11 Speed
- GX X-ACTUATION is here and ready to take the lead. Zero Loss 1:1 shifting means there is no loss is of engagement every time you shift. The Alloy cover and forged construction make these shifters super strong and lightweight. Do you have what it takes to ride what the world champions ride? Expand your range, Expand your mind with GX From SRAM.
- The SRAM GX mega range rear derailleur with Cage lock clutch will keep your battle chain locked firmly in your cages grip and reduce any unwanted slaps while wielding your steed in battle. Expand your mind and expand your range with 1 x11 and 2x 11 technology from SRAM.
- SRAM GX 2 X 11 X-Actuation with X-Glide.
- For some the world will never be enough! If you are one of these unbeatable riders of the night then you know you will need a wider range of climbing weaponry than others. Sharp, fluid and precise shifting is what you want and that is what you get with the new GX Series with X-Glide from SRAM.
- KMC X11L; Full Nickel Plate; Stretch-resistant ECO; ProteQ for superior rust resistance.
- KMC's multiple speed chains are compatible with all major shift systems. They offer extraordinary performance, durability, and ease of mounting.