RIDE YOUR WAY. For every bike, there's a rider. A rider who builds it. A rider who knows it. A rider who's always ready to take the bike somewhere new. Introducing GX, the drivetrain for people who love to ride without restraint. From beginner to expert, GX delivers personalized gear choices that take you as far and wide as you want to go. Engineered in Germany with 1x and 2x options, SRAM GX brings the power of riding to everyone, everywhere.
- 1 x 11; Front 32T, Rear 11/42T
- 32T; 175mm; 6066 Alloy
- RIDE offers the RACEFACE performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out a big price tag. Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.
- Sealed bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease. Tested and proven to extend bearing life.
- Super wide gear range, a perfect fit for any ride.
- Optimized gear steps across entire range.
- Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains.
- 11 Speed; Pull lever ball bearing technology
- Exact Actuation for precise and dependable performance
- The alloy shifter with X-ACTUATION and X-Integration mean this thing shifts like a Ferrari and can take a beating like a monster truck.
- The SRAM GX mega range rear derailleur with Cage lock clutch will keep your battle chain locked firmly in your cages grip and reduce any unwanted slaps while wielding your steed in battle. Expand your mind and expand your range with 1 x 11 technology from SRAM.
- KMC X11 Stretch-resistant ECO; ProteQ for superior rust resistance