RIDE YOUR WAY. For every bike, there's a rider. A rider who builds it. A rider who knows it. A rider who's always ready to take the bike somewhere new. Introducing GX, the drivetrain for people who love to ride without restraint. From beginner to expert, GX delivers personalized gear choices that take you as far and wide as you want to go. Engineered in Germany with 1x and 2x options, SRAM GX brings the power of riding to everyone, everywhere.
- 2 X 11; Front 24/36T, Rear 11/42T
- The SRAM GX 2x crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM''s X-GLIDE chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you''ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts, ever. X-GLIDE puts you in the right gear, right now.
- 6000 series forged aluminum arms
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- SRAM BB30
- The SRAM GX mega range rear derailleur with Cage lock clutch will keep your battle chain locked firmly in your cages grip and reduce any unwanted slaps while wielding your steed in battle. Expand your mind and expand your range with 1 x11 and 2x 11 technology from SRAM.
- SRAM GX 2 X 11 X-Actuation with X-Glide
- For some the world will never be enough! If you are one of these unbeatable riders of the night then you know you will need a wider range of climbing weaponry than others. Sharp, fluid and precise shifting is what you want and that is what you get with the new GX Series with X-Glide from SRAM.
- 11 Speed; Pull lever ball bearing technology
- X1 X-ACTUATION is here and ready to take the lead. Zero Loss 1 : 1 shifting means there is no loss is of engagement every time you shift. The Alloy cover and forged construction make these shifters super strong and lightweight. Do you have what it takes to ride what the world champions ride? Expand your range, Expand your mind with X1 From SRAM
- The PG-1130 cassette is light, durable and equipped with SRAM's super wide 11-42 gear range that's a perfect fit for any ride. Personalize your wide range gearing with one of eight available X-SYNC chainrings.
- Super wide gear range, a perfect fit for any rider
- Optimized gear steps across entire range
- Compatible with HG driver body
- Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains
- KMC X11L; Full Nickel Plate; Stretch-resistant ECO; ProteQ for superior rust resistance