RIDE YOUR WAY. For every bike, there's a rider. A rider who builds it. A rider who knows it. A rider who's always ready to take the bike somewhere new. Introducing GX, the drivetrain for people who love to ride without restraint. From beginner to expert, GX delivers personalized gear choices that take you as far and wide as you want to go. Engineered in Germany with 1x and 2x options, SRAM GX brings the power of riding to everyone, everywhere.
SRAM GX 2x11 REAR DERAILLEUR:
- The SRAM GX mega range rear derailleur with Cage lock clutch will keep your battle chain locked firmly in your cages grip and reduce any unwanted slaps while wielding your steed in battle. Expand your mind and expand your range with 1 x11 and 2x 11 technology from SRAM.
- SRAM GX 2 X 11 X-Actuation with X-Glide
- For some the world will never be enough! If you are one of these unbeatable riders of the night then you know you will need a wider range of climbing weaponry than others. Sharp, fluid and precise shifting is what you want and that is what you get with the new GX Series with X-Glide from SRAM.
- 11 Speed; Pull lever ball bearing technology
- X1 X-ACTUATION is here and ready to take the lead. Zero Loss 1 : 1 shifting means there is no loss is of engagement every time you shift. The Alloy cover and forged construction make these shifters super strong and lightweight. Do you have what it takes to ride what the world champions ride? Expand your range, Expand your mind with X1 From SRAM
- GX 10/42T
- Like the gates of a warrior''s castle the SRAM XG 10-42T Full pin cassette will defend you from the harms of ogre like climbs and have you downhill descending like a Billy goat on steroids. The Stamped Steel and 10-42t super wide range reduces weight delivers unmatched performance for podium winning riding in even the harshest conditions you can find.
- The SRAM GX 2x crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM''s X-GLIDE chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you''ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts, ever. X-GLIDE puts you in the right gear, right now.
- 6000 series forged aluminum arm
- X-GLIDE 2x10 shifting technology
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- BOOST 148 compatible
- SRAM BB30
- Avid BB7 mechanical disc with 160 mm rotors, Dual Knob Pad Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning
- Avid Speed Dial 7 brake levers; Reversible Aluminum, reach adjustment, and Qwik-Adjust barrel adjuster
- KMC X11L; Full Nickel Plate; Stretch-resistant ECO; ProteQ for superior rust resistance
- 2 X 11; Front 24/36T, Rear 10/42T