RIDE YOUR WAY. For every bike, there's a rider. A rider who builds it. A rider who knows it. A rider who's always ready to take the bike somewhere new. Introducing GX, the drivetrain for people who love to ride without restraint. From beginner to expert, GX delivers personalized gear choices that take you as far and wide as you want to go. Engineered in Germany with 1x and 2x options, SRAM GX brings the power of riding to everyone, everywhere.
- 1 X 11; Front 32T, Rear 11-42T
- 32T; 175mm; 6066 Alloy
- The RIDE crank delivers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out a big price tag. Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- All Race Face XC cranksets feature SRAM's new "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools.
- Retains the same 3mm range chainline adjustment feature as SRAM's high end X-Type cranksets, giving you the ability to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment with difficult suspension frame designs and fine-tuning shifting chainguide set-ups.
- Features RACEFACE lightweight, forged and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle
- RACEFACE 100mm sealed 6066 Alloy
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease. They are tested and proven to extend bearing life.
- The PG-1130 cassette is light, durable and equipped with SRAM's super wide 11-42 gear range that's a perfect fit for any ride. Personalize your wide range gearing with one of eight available X-SYNC chainrings.
- Super wide gear range—a perfect fit for any ride
- Optimized gear steps across entire range
- Compatible with HG driver body
- Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains
- 11 Speed; Pull lever ball bearing technology
- Exact Actuation for precise and dependable performance
- The alloy shifter with X-ACTUATION and X-Integration mean this thing shifts like a Ferrari and can take a beating like a monster truck. The only question left is are you built for 11 speed performance?
- The SRAM GX mega range rear derailleur with Cage lock clutch will keep your battle chain locked firmly in your cages grip and reduce any unwanted slaps while wielding your steed in battle. Expand your mind and expand your range with 1 x 11 technology from SRAM.
- KMC X11 Stretch-resistant ECO; ProteQ for superior rust resistance