The extra width of the Dillinger 5 allows it to float on top of loose snow and dig while turning, accelerating or braking on ice and packed snow. Studded version comes with 258 Concave Aluminum Carbide studs. The concave tips on the studs provide extra bite and long life.
The Dillinger 120tpi stud features a carbide tip with a concave shape on the crown. The concave crown creates a very sharp attack angle to the surface, resulting in increased traction. Any wear that occurs to the carbide crown creates an even sharper edge. The Studless version TR4528 can accept 45Nrth studs using the Stud Insertion Tool.
- 120tpi ultralight casing
- Folding bead
- See TR4590, TR4591 and TL4500 for required studs and stud insertion tools
- Custom studdable design with 258 tread blocks that accept studs
- Can be used with or without studs
- Color: Black
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn
- ISO Width (mm): 122 mm
- Intended Use: Winter-Studded , Fat Bike
- Labeled Size: 26 x 4.8
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Type: Fat Clincher