This turtleneck packs plenty of warmth and wicking for a corn run in the morning, a bouldering session in the afternoon and a stroll with friends at night. Our new Capilene 3 Midweight is the most versatile and fastest wicking of our performance baselayers. This season its new fabric offers even better stretch, durability, wicking and breathability, and has faster dry times. Brushed for warmth, it''s soft and compressible, and the smooth jersey exterior glides smoothly under layers. Details include a high, single-layer turtleneck, raglan sleeves for mobility, and a tuckable hem length. Made with Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester double knit (65% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program. Material Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control Technology Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you''re going to sweat, and at some point you''re going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Key Features of the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Crew Top Natural:
- The most versatile of our synthetic baselayer fabrics, Capilene 3 features a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction that wicks extremely well.
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers.
- Brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility.
- High single-layer turtleneck for full, low-bulk coverage.
- Raglan sleeves placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers.
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in.
- Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (65% .recycled) double knit; with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- 195 g (6.9 oz).