The Trabec Race is a well-ventilated in- mold helmet that combines functionality and performance. The helmet is optimized for higher speeds and heavy usage where the Aramid fiber grid covers larger areas of the core for increased protection.
The construction is similar to the trabecular bone structure that has excellent resistance and durability. The inner EPS core, reinforced with aramid filaments, is tough and resilient and the outer PC shell is constructed with the seams located in the areas of least exposure.
- Size adjustment system
- Adjustable visor protects your eyes from rain, sun, mud and tree branches
- Aerodynamic ventilation channel system - 16 vent slots
- The fit is designed to be around the head versus on top, for superior protection
- Aramid fiber grid for protection and durability
- CERTIFIED: EN 1078, CPSC 12.03
- Weight: 340 g