You dote over your board - now take care of your head. Our secure Surf Brim is a quick-drying, full-coverage sun hat with 50+ UPF sun protection to keep your cranium cool and your eyes shaded, with a dark under-bill to reduce glare. The 360-degree floatable foam brim shades vulnerable skin and allows clean duck dives. Fast-drying 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and two drain holes shed water. Stay-put details include a soft neoprene headband, a tuck-away chin strap and an adjustable rear buckle.
Key Features of the Patagonia Surf Brim Hat:
- Made of soft, fast-drying, easy-care nylon with a sun-blocking foam brim that holds its shape
- Stiff brim in front allows for clean duck dives
- Neoprene headband provides a secure fit; soft neoprene chin strap tucks away when not in use
- Dark underbill reduces glare; two vent/drain holes reduce water and heat build-up
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- Shell and under bill: 4.3-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Chin strap and headband: 1 mm neoprene
- 76 g (2.7 oz)
- Made in China.
- Adjustable fit