Key Features of the Patagonia LW Merino Ski Socks:
Ski socks that are cushioned in the footbed and shin for riders who need protection, warmth and minimum weight.
- fabric: 57% merino wool/40% nylon/3% spandex
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for thelifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Lightweight cushioning is shaped in the shin and footbed for comfort and warmth without bulk
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort