Key Features of the Patagonia Refugio 28L Backpack:
Whether participating in outdoor activities or needing a durable backpack for school, the Patagonia Refugio 28L Backpack can meet your needs. The water resistant fabric makes the Patagonia Refugio 28L Backpack perfect for skiing, hiking, or just walking around on a rainy day. The airflow-mesh shoulder straps allow for ventilation on those hot days to keep you back cool. This backpack even has a padded compartment that holds most laptops, which makes it very diverse and compartment friendly for all materials.
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; interior padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15? laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior, vertical zippered stash pocket for quick access to essentials; exterior lash points; brushed tricot-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 773 g (1 lb 11 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.