If you're planning on going camping or hiking, and other outdoorsy fun, the Patagonia Refugio 28L Backpack is something to look forward towards using for your next adventure. Armed with three main compartments and also compatible for safely holding your laptop, netbook, or tablet, these features are created with durable 100% nylon with an air-flow mesh back panel and shoulder straps. Having a Refugio Backpack by your side when pursuing these great outdoor endeavors will help with the rest of your journey.
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and daily supplies, including a lanyard to secure keys; padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior vertical zippered stash pocket for quick access to essentials; exterior lash points; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 28 L / 1709 cu in
- (1 lb 11.3 oz) 774 g
- Fabric: Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon.
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish