Inspired by the classic Buddhist monks bag, this travel courier is strong, ultralight and stows in its own pocket.
Your collection of unfinished to-do lists may weigh more than this tote. It holds everything you need for a full day out, whether you're at the beach or the Metropolitan, yet stuffs into its own pocket for easy stowing. It features a zippered main compartment to hold the goods, a small, zippered pocket and an exterior security pocket for your wallet and phone. Quick-drying and breathable, the adjustable shoulder strap has a comfortable, ergonomic curve. Made of 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
Key Features of the Patagonia Lightweight Travel Courier Bag:
- 17 L (1037 cu in)
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Main compartment accessed through top by zippered closure
- Ergonomic shoulder strap for comfort
- Zippered exterior security pocket with key clip
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Breathable shoulder strap is ultralight, quick-drying and adjustable
- Internal webbing loop allows for easy merchandising on shop peg hooks
- Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
- 206 g (7.3 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.