Key Features of the Patagonia Half Mass Bag:
If you want storage, comfort and style then the Patagonia Half Mass Bag Black is for you. It has padded pockets for your laptop, power cords, cell phone, water bottle, and more! Whether you are zipping in and out of traffic or enjoying a quiet commute the non-slip shoulder strap and waist strap ensure your stuff won't be being tossed about while you ride. The Half Mass Bag also has a bike light mount and reflective panels so you can feel safe while riding at night. This bag has got it all!
- Main flap opens to largest compartment, which houses one drop pocket, one zippered mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket and three slots for pens; zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Padded computer sleeve raised off the ground accommodates up to a 17? laptop; secures with a buckle and strap
- Front flap features improved reflective panel and a webbing bike-light mount
- Side-mounted exterior water bottle pocket
- Interior drop pocket secures with hook-and-loop tab for quick access to boarding passes, magazines or newspapers
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad, three-point adjustable stability strap and top-side carrying handle