Patagonia Half Mass Bag, what the socially responsible professional or student has been waiting for. Patagonia has heard the cries from the planet, and responded with this stylish tote. The Half Mass bag''s outer fabric is 100% recycled. If you want to change the world, you have to bring your electronics along. The padded, fully suspended computer sleeve holds your laptop securely. Show your social conscience with the bag designed with a sustainable vision.
Key Features of the Patagonia Half Mass Bag:
- Main flap opens to largest compartment, which houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket, three slots for pens and a discrete and secure zippered pocket; zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Padded computer sleeve is raised off the ground and will accommodate up to a 17-inch laptop. The sleeve secures with a buckle and strap
- Front flap features improved reflective piping and webbing bike-light mount for visibility at night
- Side mounted exterior water bottle pocket
- Interior drop pocket secures with hook and loop tab for quick access to boarding passes, magazines or newspapers
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad, three point adjustable stability strap and top side carrying handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both have a polyurethane coating and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge DWR: Patagonia''s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.