Key Features of the Patagonia Chacabuco 32L Backpack:
You want the Patagonia Chacabuco 32L Backpack. It has a ton of compartments and places to put your water bottles when you are on the go. Going some place at night? That's fine, with this backpack you won't get run over. It has a reflective panel on the back. That's right, reflective! That means you won't accidentally get run over by someone who didn't see you. Want another cool feature that you won't find on other backpacks? The Chacabuco comes with an emergency whistle. When was the last time you got a backpack with a whistle? Blow it where you want to. We don't care, you paid for the Patagonia Chacabuco 32L Backpack. Do what you want with the whistle.
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Interior 17? padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect laptop from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials; brushed tricot-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Shock cord secures bulky items; reflective piping for visibility at night
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 839 g (1 lb 14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Deluge® DWR: Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.