Patagonia Chacabuco 32L BackPack is a spacious pack that has a big main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization plus a secondary compartment with internal organization. It has a lanyard to secure keys, a padded laptop sleeve (raised off the ground to protect from impact) which also doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir. Top mounted, reinforced haul handle, the Patagonia Chacabuco 32L is secured with airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel with adjustable sternum strap and emergency whistle.
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and daily supplies, including a lanyard to secure keys; padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior zippered pocket for quick access to essentials; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes; shock cord secures bulky items; reflective piping for visibility at night
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 32 L / 1953 cu in
- (1 lb 13.6 oz) 839 g
- Fabric: Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon.
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish