The creators of the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag were inspired by the sleek elegance of Orca whales. The TPU-film laminate is patterned closely after the skin of these powerful killer whales. This finish provides waterproofing that puts Patagonia head and shoulders above the rest of the competition. The elegant design of this bag doesn't stop with just the polyester and its laminate. The bag has a U-shaped lid that provides easy access to the main compartment, and the zippered exterior pocket and the two internal zippered mess pockets are very convenient for storing smaller items. The Patagonia Black Hole duffel bag is made for outdoor enthusiasts who demand a lot from their gear.
- Fabric: 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Carry with handle or haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- 45 L / 2746 cu in, 794 g (28 oz)
- 60 L / 3661 cu in, 964 g (34 oz)