The Patagonia Black Hole 90L Duffle bag is truly a sight to behold. Boasting an enormous 90 liter capacity it truly lives up to its black hole name. Despite having the carrying capacity of a minivan this duffle bag weighs in at a measly 2 pounds 10 ounces, that’??s less than an infant! Unlike infants however this bag is the easiest thing to carry on the market thanks to its obscene amount of padded straps and handles. Thanks to the space-age, water-resistant material used in its construction the Patagonia Black Hole 90L Duffle bag will allow you to travel to the corners of the world and back with your gear remaining dry and safe!
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Carry with handle or padded and adjustable shoulder straps; two haul handles and four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-Shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket, two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- 90 L / 5492 cu in
- (2 lbs 10 oz) 1191 g
- fabric: Body/Base: 14.7 oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution dyed) with TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish