Tried and true, live-in-them board shorts, made of Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; hem hits at the knee.
We make all our surf trunks chafe-proof, with a forward inseam at the crotch, so they perform just as well in the lineup as on the hike to that distant cove. Our tried-and-true Wavefarers have a contoured waistband, hit just below the knee to prevent wax rash and are built from a tough but lightweight, quick-drying 4.3-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Details include a flat-lying single-button fly, an easy-access, self-draining side zip pocket with key loop. Inseam is 10"; outseam (size 32) is 21".
Key Features of the Patagonia Wavefarer 21" Boardshorts:
- Durable, lightweight nylon with DWR finish dries quickly
- Board shorts have a 3-piece, self-lined waistband that contours to the hip, and a flat-lying fly with a single rubber button and ladder-lock drawstring closure
- Horizontal zip pocket on the right thigh self drains and has a non-corrosive plastic zipper and internal key loop
- Forward inseam at crotch eliminates chafing
- Hem hits at the knee
- 4.3-oz 100% Supplex nylon with a DWR finish
- 170 g (6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.