Key Features of the Patagonia Torrentshell Pants:
Hike your way to the top while looking like a pro sporting the Patagonia Torrentshell Pants Retro. Designed for the extremely outdoorsy types, the breathable shell is made with 2.5 ripstop nylon coated with an H2No barrier and Deluge DWR. The adjustable self-fabric hook-and-loop closure is at the ankles and its zippers are coated with DWR treatment as well. The articulated knees of the Torrentshell Pants Retro let you maneuver with greater ease, letting you freely get past any obstacles on a rainy day.
- 2.5-layer 100% nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- Pull-on, elasticized self-fabric waistband with internal drawcord
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, zippered back; all have Deluge DWR-treated zippers and storm flaps
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with Deluge DWR-treated zipper and storm flap
- Pants stow in left handwarmer pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Made in China.