Key Features of the Patagonia Simple Guide Pants:
Patagonia Simple Guide Pants are a must have for those with an active life, especially those who enjoy climbing, hiking, ski touring, or anything else requiring flexibility and rugged durability from a pair of pants. The 100% recycled polyester and spandex blend fabric offers great durability and the stretchiness needed for precise and varying movements, and immediate adjustments. Despite the Simple Guides light weight, the water resistant fabric still offers comfortable warmth, and excellent breathability, since the last thing you need while hanging from a mountain is to feel sticky.
- Lightweight stretch-woven soft shell wicks moisture, breathes, dries quickly, is weather- and abrasion-resistant, and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Separating, partially elasticized waistband with a zippered fly
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, cargo, and back; all reverse-coil zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Articulated knees for full mobility
- 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 348 g (12.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.