Key Features of the Patagonia Rubicon Ski Pants:
The Patagonia Rubicon Ski Pants are not for you weekend warriors, or even your twice a week goers. The Patagonia Rubicons are meant for you snow charging, 7 day a week doers and will outlast season after season. This 2-layered nylon finished with DWR will give you the most waterproofed barrier that you can practically sleep in the snow. Not only is it extremely waterproofed, but it’s tough, so if you’re hiking, tree lining, yard sailing, rock skipping (hopefully not), your pants will probably hold up a lot better than your body will. So for all you local, 100+ dayers out there, the Patagonia Rubicon Ski Pants are meant to keep up with your crazy lifestyle.
- 2-layer extremely tough nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; combination of brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture.
- Waist details: Soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two button closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep snow out
- Exterior thigh vents quickly release heat; articulated knees improve mobility
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and two thigh (left is a hook-and-loop top loader with an integrated pass holder and right is a secure side-zip); accessible when sitting or standing
- Relaxed fit
- (37 oz) 1049 g
- Fabric: 2-layer, 6.9-oz 70-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish