A soft, versatile skirt that converts to a top; made of a lightweight organic cotton/Tencel lyocell blend; length is 17".
Riverbank horseshoes, swimming, then wings—the multitasking Lithia makes the most of a long, summer day. Made of lightweight, durable 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel lyocell jersey fabric, it has a soft, smooth drape. Wear it as a hiking skirt or a beach-ready top. Worn as an A-line skirt, its doubled, wide waistband cinches down with ties on the right side, and it falls just above the knee. As a top, the adjustable waistband becomes a bandeau-style bodice that ties behind the neck. Length (size M) is 17" waist to hem.
- Jersey knit with a soft hand and smooth drape
- Snug and wide cinched waistband; adjustable on right side with ties
- A-line skirt falls above the knee
- When converted to a top, the waistband becomes a bandeau-style bodice and the ties secure behind the neck
- 17" length
- 4.8-oz 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel lyocell
- 141 g (5 oz)