This lightweight skirt converts to a halter dress—the elegant shirred waistband becomes a bandeau-style bodice; it's made from a blend of organic cotton and Tencel lyocell and has an asymmetrical hem; falls below the knee.
A skirt that turns into a dress belongs in every girl's first aid kit. The versatile, travel-friendly Kamala is made from a lightweight 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel lyocell jersey fabric with a smooth, breeze-catching drape that rests easy over leggings, tights or suntanned skin. The wide, cinched, shirred waistband adjusts with ties on one side, and the asymmetrical A-line falls below the knee. You can also wear it as a dress layered under cardigans and hoodies. The doubled waistband converts to a bandeau-style bodice with ties that secure behind the neck, and the asymmetrical hem of the dress falls at the knee in front, below in back. Length (size M) is 30" waist to hem.
- Wide cinched waistband fits snugly and is adjustable on right side with ties
- Asymmetrical skirt falls below the knee
- Regular Fit
- When converted to a bandeau-style dress, the doubled waistband becomes the bodice and ties secure behind the neck
- Dress hem falls at the knee in the front
- 4.8-oz 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel lyocell
- 201 g (7.1 oz)