Go big and ride strong in the Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Ski Pants for women. Promoting an outdoor lifestyle, these pants not only protect for a day, but infuse a passion for adventure and offer the durability your active life demands. Stylish and feminine formed, these light-weight pants offer the agility necessary for big moves and all-mountain terrain. The 2-layer H2No performance shell offers a Micro twill weave and DWR coating to protect you when storm clouds roll in and keep you dry at all times. The 60g Thermagreen insulation keeps you toasty through any temperature while the taffeta lining keeps you cozy for the long haul.
- Regular Fit
- Fabric: H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 5oz 75 Denier 100% Polyester (54% Recycled) Micro twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric: Leg Lining: 2.2oz 100% Polyester Taffeta
- Fabric: Waistband Lining: 3.8oz Brushed Tricot
- Fabric: Gaiters: 3.2oz 100% Polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60g Thermagreen 100% Polyester (90% Recycled)