A study in contrasts, our Gi III Water Shorts have all the hardworking features river guides requested, in a soft fabric that encourages idleness. They dry while you're rowing, resist hard wear, provide 50+ UPF sun protection and feel light on the skin, thanks to their 100% nylon taslan fabric that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The gusseted crotch allows plenty of movement and an elasticized waist with a built-in adjustable webbing belt holds everything in place, even when you go for an unexpected swim. A supple polyester mesh liner and three mesh-lined pockets (two zippered) have a soft and forgiving feel. Inseam is 7".
Key Features of the Patagonia Gi III Water Shorts:
- Made of a durable and quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pull-on shorts with elasticized waistband and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle; quick-drying mesh liner
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in; right thigh with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- 7" inseam
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Liner: 100% polyester mesh
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Regular Fit