These pull-on water shorts have a quick-drying, light yet tough nylon fabric, a polyester mesh liner, a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; 7" inseam.
Our Gi III Water Shorts go best with the songs of canyon wrens, the paths of carved sandstone and the turbulence of Crystal Rapid. They dry quickly, resist hard wear, provide 50+ UPF sun protection and feel light on the skin, thanks to their 100% nylon taslan fabric that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The gusseted crotch allows plenty of movement; an elasticized waist with a built-in adjustable webbing belt holds everything in place. A supple polyester mesh liner and three mesh-lined pockets have a soft and forgiving feel. Inseam is 7".
- Durable, quick-drying nylon twill shorts with a DWR finish and internal mesh liner for land and water use
- Pull-on shorts with elasticized waistband and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle
- Coin safe on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Right rear drop-in zip pocket has non-corrosive zipper and polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for increased mobility
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Liner: 100% polyester mesh
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.