When you’re out in the wild, weather skiing, snowboarding, ice fishing, hunting, or anything else, the The Patagonia Capilene 4 EW Baselayer Bottom is the pant you want for maximum comfort and warmth. Designed with great stretchiness to provide a near-skin feel the Capilene 4 EW pants are an ideal base layer that won’t add bulk or interfere with the fit of additional layers. Besides warmth and fit, the synthetic material wicks moisture away quickly, preventing chills and wet discomfort, allowing you to enjoy your activities to the maximum.
Key Features of the Patagonia Capilene 4 EW Baselayer Bottom:
- Great stretch, breathability and compressibility
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- 4-panel construction
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature