Key Features of the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Pants:
Our most versatile synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cool to cold conditions.
These winter-weather bottoms were built for skiing, alpine climbing and snow-packed commutes. Made of warm Capilene 3 Midweight fabric - our most versatile and fastest-wicking - they manage the extremes of high-output exertion, provide excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a comfortable, brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch for extra mobility. Made of 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester double knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
- Slim fit
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled; Stripes: 56% recycled) double-knit. All with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
- Material: Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor garment odor control.
- Technology: Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you're going to sweat, and at some point you're going to stink. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.