Borderless Shorts prefer pushing the limits to staying in the lines; their stretchy, unrestrictive fabric makes them well suited for out-there exploration. The quick-drying and water-resistant nylon/spandex blend combines wicking performance and mobility, and offers 40-UPF sun protection. A zip fly with double-snap closure won't slow you down; front and back (one zippered) pockets store essentials. Inseam (size 8) is 5". Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Key Features of Patagonia Borderless Shorts:
- Stretchy recycled nylon fabric combines wicking performance and mobility
- Zip fly with double snap closure
- Two front patch pockets, two welted back pockets (one zippered)
- Inseam (size 8) is 5"
- Low rise
- 4-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 161 g (5.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- UPF 40: The UV protection offered by this garment is rated "excellent." When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.