Anyone who's stemmed their way up El Matador knows the value of stretch. These Baggies™ get their forgiving flex from a lightweight, stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric that's durable, quick-drying and has 40-UPF sun protection. For serious body dynamics (think yoga), they have a skin-friendly elasticized waistband, internal drawstring and quick-drying mesh liner. The vertical side pockets feature drain-and-dry mesh, and the rear patch pocket closes securely with a snap button. Inseam is 9".
Key Features of the Patagonia Baggies Stretch Shorts:
- Made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring and quick-drying mesh liner
- Vertical side pockets with drain-and-dry mesh pocketbags
- Right back patch pocket with flap and snap button closure
- 9" inseam
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- 187 g (6.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Regular fit