In search of the perfect underwear, Patagonia designed the Active Hipster for women to be comfortable and breathable. Like any good base layer, the Patagonia Active Hipster is soft and moisture-wicking. The extra-wide waistband, single-sided leg elastic and form fitting comfort of the Hipster underwear help deliver a comfy fit. Staying true to their sustainability mantra, Patagonia uses a blend of recycled polyester fibers and spandex to wick moisture and deliver all-day and all-activity comfort. The low-riding waistband keeps the Active Hipsters in place without restriction. When you daily life demands underwear that can keep pace with an active day, the Patagonia Active Hipster for women is the obvious choice.
Key Features of the Patagonia Active Hipster Briefs:
- Materials: Solids and prints use 5.9-oz 82% polyester (62% recycled)/18% spandex
- Stripes use 6.4-oz 93% polyester (43% recycled)/7% spandex.
- Moisture-wicking performance
- Comfy, extra-wide waistband lies flat and will not roll or bind
- Breathable mini-rib crotch
- Leg openings have soft, single-sided binding that will not chafe or creep
- Weight: 37 g, 1.3 oz