Key Features of the Patagonia Vintage '73 Logo T-Shirt:
We found an old shirt from the '70s, battered and bruised, but still intact, and we liked it - especially on a 100% organic cotton T-shirt. This garment has a Slim Fit
The weathered Vintage '73 Logo T-Shirt looks like it's spent the better part of the season at Italian camp in the French Valley. Durable cotton fabric is 100% organic and ringspun for fresh refugio style. PVC- and phthalate-free inks are easier on the environment. Taped shoulder seams won't chafe under a pack.
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort
- 20 singles supersoft ringspun organic cotton
- Artist: Patagonia Logowear Crew
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
- 187 g (6.6 oz)
- Made in USA.
- Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it’s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.
- At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.