Key Features of the Patagonia Ultralight Down Shirt Jacket:
The Ultralight Down Shirt is our lightest-weight insulating down layer, with a slim silhouette for thermal efficiency, a superlight nylon shell and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Warm, light and with little left to take away until feathers start flying, our Ultralight Down Shirt uses premium 800-fill down for superior insulation and pack-to-nothing compressibility. The sewn-through construction, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities; wear it over a baselayer when skinning in, then throw a shell over the top and you've got a BTU generator. The slim fit maximizes thermal efficiency, the Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds precipitation, and the simplicity complements the function, from high-output endeavors to recovery evenings in the yurt.
- 10-denier ripstop fabric is superlight and strong
- Quilt pattern controls movement of down for optimal warmth and loft
- Silhouette is minimal and features a 1/4-zip to reduce bulk and weight
- Slim fit for thermal efficiency under a shell or as a stand alone layer
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down provides optimal loft and durability
- Self-fabric stuffsack
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Made in China.
- Slim Fit