The Ultralight Down Jacket is our lightest-weight insulating full-zip down layer, with a slim silhouette for thermal efficiency, a superlight 100% nylon shell and a Deluge DWR.
(durable water repellent) finish. FABRIC: Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European.
Key Features of the Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket:
- Slim fit
- The lightest weight, strongest shell fabric we've ever engineered for down garments; with a Deluge DWR finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuffsack