Key Features of the Patagonia Torrentshell Parka Jacket:
The Patagonia Torrentshell Parka Jacket is a roomy rain shell that will fit over your other layers without being too big to wear without full gear when rain is your only concern. Features include two way zipper with storm flaps, pockets with mesh drop ins, microfleece lined neck and chin, hook and loop cuff closures and draw cord hem. It also has a roll down adjustable hood with a laminated visor and zippered pit vents. The Patagonia Torrentshell Parka Jacket is constructed from 2.5 layer nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish and weighs a mere 382 grams!
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- 2-way center-front zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out; pit zips have storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem
- Pockets: two external handwarmers (one serves as a stuffsack) and an internal mesh drop-in
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in China.