Key Features of the Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket:
The Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket will keep you from getting stuffy while creating a nice warm atmosphere. Picture the next time it is about to rain, would you rather be in a regular cloth sweater, or would you rather have a jacket that provides not only comfort, but water resistance as well? The choice was easy. Staying dry and mobile has never been easier before. The Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket also has a full zipper down the front, perfect for letting out unwanted moisture, and getting rid of any excess heat.
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out; pit zips have storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one internal mesh drop-in
- Drawcord hem; packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in China.