Key Features of the Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket:
When the weather gets cold and wet, you can count on the Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket to keep you warm and dry Made with Deluge DWR proprietary fabric finish, it repels water much longer than standard DWRs. The H2No performance standard shell is fully seam sealed for added protection against moisture and wind. The microfleece lined neck and chin is super soft and the full zip front closure has a zipper garage and wind flaps to keep out the cold breeze. The Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket is perfect for everyday use with its relaxed fit that has a comfortable look that isn’t sloppy.
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out; pit zips have storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one internal mesh drop-in
- Drawcord hem; packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
- Made in China.