Key Features of the Patagonia Three Trees Shirt:
Seen at the crag bulletin board: "Lost - pack, climbing gear and roughed-up Three Trees Shirt. Reward for shirt." This lightweight 100% organic cotton shirt has a ripstop fabric for climbing durability, an ultrasoft feel for rest days and a loyal following. Its shoulder yoke design keeps seams away from gear-sling pressure points, and the drop-tail hem stays put under a harness. Three trees are embroidered on the backside of the left shoulder. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Soft, lightweight breathable organic cotton ripstop
- Drop-in chest pockets
- Unique embroidery of trees on back left shoulder along yoke
- Drop-tail hem
- 3.7-oz 100% organic cotton ripstop. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
- Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it''s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.
- At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That''s our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it''s made.