You do not have to spend those cold days ahead shivering when you zip up the warmth and comfort of the Patagonia Solar Wind Jacket for women this year. This collared coat delivers a durable nylon WINDSTOPPER® shell that keeps the breeze form blowing right through this outerwear, and packing 60gm of Primaloft insulation inside, your body heat will not escape when you venture out into a storm. You will barely notice this soft shell is on your shoulders with the 15 oz weight that lets you hike or bike in insane comfort, and in a low bulk design, you will save space and weight when you are packing for a long outdoor adventure.
- WINDSTOPPER® insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Cuffs with low-profile closure and pleated gusset
- Regular fit
- (15.5 oz) 439g
- Fabric: Shell: 2.8 oz WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon. Insulation: 60g Primaloft ECO. Lining: 1.4 oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop