For lightweight and durable weather protection that will take you anywhere you want to go this season, take a long look at the Patagonia Solar Wind Jacket for men! This jacket is made from supple WINDSTOPPER shell material over Primaloft insulation that will keep the cold winds at bay and trap plenty of body heat to keep you warm no matter how cold it gets on the mountain or on the town. Plus, the harness and pack compatible pockets keep your gear accessible at all times. Warm, light and compressible protection from the elements that looks great, the Solar Wind is one hot jacket.
- WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with Primaloft insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Cuffs have a low-profile closure and pleated gusset
- Regular fit
- (17 oz) 482 g
- Fabric: Shell: 2.8 oz WINDSTOPPER 100% nylon. Insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft Eco polyester.
- Lining: 1.4 oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop