The Patagonia Super Cell Jacket has great features you’re going to want to get your hands on! Fabric that stands up to the moisture? Of course, it will not just stand up to the moisture during the rainy days, but fight back as well. Worried about where to place your cell phone, or iPod? No problem, the pockets with this jacket come along with super safe zippers making your small items stick to you like glue. The Patagonia Super Cell Jacket is great for keeping warm, and for being out in the harsh weather.
Key Features of the Patagonia Super Cell Jacket:
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX Paclite Shell
- Optimal Visibility Hood: Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Full Reach Gusseted Panels: Gusseted underarm panels let you extend your reach without raising the body of the jacket and include watertight, coated pit zips for ventilation
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets feature watertight, coated Slim Zips laminated in place to reduce bulk
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 2.7-oz 40-denier GORE-TEX Paclite Shell 100% nylon
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in China.